Sharing my pictures, thoughts and memories from the place I've been planted
Friday, October 10, 2008
Sky Diving
On Wednesday, Lane and I had the opportunity to watch Reese jump. This was his last jump to become certified. So he and some of his friends did a civilian jump (on their free time). It was really fun to watch. Lane was really into it and when we got home he was pretending to jump out of airplanes. He told his teachers all about it the next day. I guess it is my turn now...I'll let you know when that happens :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
As Ethan would say..."Supercool!"
Can you email me your address? I am planning to mail pay-it-forward gifts next week :-)
WAHOOEY! LOVE IT! happy to see pictures of you reese, thanks tasha. yup! your next girl, if i can do it, YOU CAN DO IT! someone has a birthday coming up - wonder who that could be?
4 comments:
As Ethan would say..."Supercool!"
Can you email me your address? I am planning to mail pay-it-forward gifts next week :-)
WAHOOEY! LOVE IT! happy to see pictures of you reese, thanks tasha. yup! your next girl, if i can do it, YOU CAN DO IT! someone has a birthday coming up - wonder who that could be?
Looks like fun!! Best of luck if you decide to jump!
These pictures are cool... looks like a BLAST!
Post a Comment