Sharing my pictures, thoughts and memories from the place I've been planted
Thursday, May 14, 2009
26 weeks
Well here ya go... me at 26 weeks. This baby is moving all over the place! I have an appointment next week and the good old glucose test too! Everything is going well and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by!
oh baby! tasha you look so cute! I can't wait to meet this baby! any dreams of girl or boy? guess we'll get one or the other. keep the pics coming. love seeing you and baby
HOW cute! You are looking so good! I keep meaning to e-mail you and say thank you for my order and the extra goodies! The cards you make are always so cute.
8 comments:
oh baby! tasha you look so cute! I can't wait to meet this baby! any dreams of girl or boy? guess we'll get one or the other. keep the pics coming. love seeing you and baby
You look great!! Couple more weeks and I get to see you and your tummy in person!!!
Oh my gosh, VERY cute!! And you on the beach... I am a little jealous! Pregnancy is SUCH a miracle and a blessing, isn't it? I love it!
Wow, you really look amazing! So beautiful:) Nothing like my dreary fall/winter pregnancy in Washington!
Ok..you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. Don't tell Michele I said that..hehe! You are so cute. Love the shirt too!
HOW cute! You are looking so good! I keep meaning to e-mail you and say thank you for my order and the extra goodies! The cards you make are always so cute.
You look adorable! Teeny tiny with a baby belly!!! I love it!
I love this picture. You better watch out when I see you because I might want to feel your tummy. Does Lane call it a bouncy ball or anything?
Post a Comment