Case on Christmas Eve (almost 5 months!)We are back! We were in WA for 2 weeks visiting all of our friends and family up there. It was very fun to see everyone. Lane had so much fun with all his cousins!



Reese had fun hanging out with his brothers and friends. He got to shoot his new gun and I even joined in. I made sure to put on my fancy scarf to shoot in style :)
We stayed at Reese's parents the first week and my dad's the second week. One day we went out and took a walk on my dad's property. A creek runs through it so we went down to check it out. Lane loved exploring down there. And was very into taking a picture of Reese, Case and I. I am excited to take Lane down to the creek this summer and show him all the fun things I used to play down there. I am going to show him my little fort and how I dug up the clay from the creek and made dishes out of it.
We had a great time but we're happy to be back. I am excited to see what 2010 has in store for us! I know there are many challenges facing us with Reese's work schedule. I try not to look at that with dread or fear, but as an opportunity to overcome the challenge. God has such a great plan for each of our lives, even in these years that I know will be hard. I need to trust His plan and look to Him in everything. He has blessed us so richly in 2009, mainly with the birth of Case. Case has reminded me again of how awesome God is. Babies are so amazing and we are enjoying our little guy so much! As I look ahead to the new year my goals are...to get in shape, be more organized and spend more time at home doing what I love, being a wife and mommy. One prayer request I have is that we can find a church we love. I know we belong here and this is where God has placed us, but we are missing a church home. Please pray for us in that area! I hope all of you have a wonderful 2010!
We stayed at Reese's parents the first week and my dad's the second week. One day we went out and took a walk on my dad's property. A creek runs through it so we went down to check it out. Lane loved exploring down there. And was very into taking a picture of Reese, Case and I. I am excited to take Lane down to the creek this summer and show him all the fun things I used to play down there. I am going to show him my little fort and how I dug up the clay from the creek and made dishes out of it.
4 comments:
Oh gosh that was fun... what a great Christmas. Let's hike down around the creek and "back 40" this summer -- you, me, Lesha and our eight kids!!
The priceline won't be the same without you... seriously consider it!
I'm so happy to have spent some quality time with you this Christmas. I feel so lucky to have been able to see you and reconnect. Enjoy settling back in at home.
So glad we got to see all of you. I really missed getting to hold Case because of the laryngitis. Such sweet little guys. Sure hope none of you got it.
I will pray that you find a church that you can really feel a part of. It has been a powerful part of bringing up our boys and finding some peace during all the tough stuff that life throws at us.
Much love to you and Reese both!
Post a Comment