
I finally made some Easter cookies. I think I have only done that once or twice before. I had to throw in a picture of them though :)

Before church on Easter morning I gave the kids their Easter baskets. To be honest I don't think we have ever done baskets for the kids. Grandma usually gets them a few things but this year between me and her I put together a little basket for each of them.
Estelle got pretty excited about hers. She later gave me the stick of Peeps she is holding in the picture and insisted I open it for her. When I wouldn't she had a little hissy fit. Fun! She knows what candy is a lot sooner than Lane did!
Grandpa Jim helped Estelle out.
Lane got the golden egg!
More help from Grandpa.Our pretty girl with her basket. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her in her Easter dress. Although I didn't get her a new dress, she just wore a hand me down one, she still looked pretty cute. It was a good week, now back to work and school this week!
3 comments:
I love Estelle's outfit. My daughter has that same little Daily Tea top and we love it.
Oh 'Stelle you are so beautiful! Looks like a very fun day! Will look forward to hearing about it when we see each other next.
Love all of these!! Love the ones of dad helping Estelle!! Miss you!
Post a Comment