Okay this is my final August catch up post I promise! I am focusing this post on cousins, siblings and the country. Lane loves "the country." Reese's parents and my dad's are the best places for him to run around, explore, shoot his bb gun. He was in his element!
Estelle and Hazel, they loved each other and fought like the sassy little girls that they are. See that baby doll stroller in the front of the picture... there were some major fights over that thang.
Lane and I found time to pick blackberries on day too. Oh man how I miss doing things like that!
Lane and I went out to our old stompin' grounds in Sumas one day Lane used to love swinging on this swing at uncle Jordan's house. We lived just a couple blocks away from him when we lived there. I had a garden at his house, while I weeded and watered, Lane would swing and feed pears to the horses :)
We drove out on my dads property in uncle Matt's truck.
My sista's and I out in the back field. Check out Mt. Baker in the background. You can't quite appreciate that view until you move away and realize how awesome it really is!
We had a BBQ at dad's and enjoyed his new deck. We let the kids run around and get dirty, it was great. It was such a great trip up there. Reality has certainly hit now that I am back in San Diego, school is in full swing as well as doctors appointments etc. It was fun while it lasted though.





3 comments:
Natasha, I'm so glad you got to spend some time away with your family! I will continue to Pray for your health & finding the right treatment for you.
I love all the pictures and the recap! Estelle looks like such a big girl :( And all those cousins look so much alike, good genes run in the family.
LOVED the time together!! Love the 40 acres at dad's! The pick up truck rides, sitting on the patio, exploring...good memories for sure!
Post a Comment