Friday, November 23, 2012

Estelle is 2!

 We had a little family birthday for Estelle this year.  Just us!  She loved opening her presents and of course eating ice cream cake!
 I felt bad we weren't having a party so I made some decorations and party hats.
 We got her a Little People princess castle.  She loves princesses!

 Sweet kids!
It's hard to believe that she is 2!  Estelle has turned into quite the spunky little thing.  She is very friendly and silly.  She loves to yet "no way" if we are trying to get her to do something she doesn't want to.  She is a very picky eater.  Music is her thing!  She loves to listen to, dance to and sing music.  Happy Birthday sweet Estelle!


2 comments:

Debra said...

WOW...2 yrs. old alredy! Time just goes by to fast rasing children. I guess people without kids maybe don't notice how fast time flies by in their lives... Estelle is so Beautiful like her mommy!

Stephanie said...

Awwww these are so adorable! Happy Birthday pretty baby girl!