We got a real Christmas tree this year. I love it! Our pre-lit tree that we bought at Michaels about 4 years ago almost started on fire two days after we put it up. As soon as I plugged it in the morning I heard a buzzing noise, then smelled melting plastic. I quickly unplugged it and next thing I knew there was smoke. Thankfully I was there or the thing could have burned that house down! Just a little word of warning. Don't trust a pre-lit artificial tree. Now here is a little taste of our decorations at our house :)
This ornament was purchased on our first trip to Alaska about 6 1/2 years ago.
I made some gingerbread houses again this year. This is becoming a fun tradition!!



5 comments:
Love these pictures! So beautiful! The gingerbread house turned out really cute!
Your house looks beautiful! So excited to see you in less than 2 weeks!
Love those stockings. I want Grandma Barb to adopt me just so she will make me one of those.
I just love your craftiness! Looks great!
Hi Natasha, just checking in. You and Case have been on my mind lately and I have been praying for you. Hope the move went well and the results from your heart test came back good. God Bless! Carolyn
Post a Comment