Last week was the Lynden Fair. I went every year when I was growing up and it's really fun to be able to take my kids now. On Monday we met my sisters and friend Kristen. Monday night was the demolition derby. Lane watched it last year and loved it so he was really pumped to go again this year.



Tuesday night Reese and I met Matt and some friends to see Dwight Yoakum in concert. Fun times.

Estelle was crazy about all the animals she saw.

Wednesday we went with Mop (grandma) and aunt Cortnae and girls. The kids went on rides. Estelle was a little unsure of the rides but with Erawyn, Shallon, and Marryn's help she was able to go on quite a few!


1 comment:
You looked so cute at the Dwight Yokum concert!! Just missing your cowgirl hat. :) Lynden was fun! That FAIR is so nice!
Post a Comment