Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lane's 9th Birthday

 We had Lane's 9th Birthday party last weekend.  Seahawks/Football theme, hence the eyeblacks under his eyes!
 One of the activities was a contest to see who could build the tallest tower out of mini marshmallows and toothpicks in 5 minutes.  This was the one thing that kept them the quietest during the party, I highly recommend it!
 Lane and his good buddy/neighbor boy, Sage.
 I get into the cake/food more than anyone else, Lane probably could've cared less.  I guess that's just my thang...  Football cake, football pizza, football deviled eggs.


 Lane's actual birthday wasn't until during the week, so he opened up some presents from us.  Can you tell he's a Seahawks fan??!!  One big one (which I didn't get a picture of) was the Disney Infinity video game from Mop (Grandma).  It is pretty cool!
Happy Birthday Lane!  I can't believe I have a 9 year old!  Lane has grown into such a kindhearted, cool kid, who is liked by all!  Love him!

2 comments:

michele said...

Wow!! What a cool birthday party! Miss you guys!

kelly said...

So much fun! I love all the football stuff you created!!!