Sunday, July 6, 2014

Washington Pics So Far

The kids and I got to WA on June 25th. Since then we've been seeing lots of friends and family and even made a trip to Moses Lake to see Michele's family.

We stopped by the Dutch village mall to check out the Koi and do a little shopping.
On our way to Moses Lake we stopped at a Disney Store! I knew Estelle would love it! But what did she pick out? Not a princess doll or a dress, but a Brave bow and arrow!
Estelle and I doing a little thriftin' in Moses Lake.
Estelle bossing some kids around at a park, not surprising.
Aunt Cortnae has a lot of baby bunnies that the kids love to hold!
We went to the waterslides with Lesha and her family. The boys had so much fun and went non stop!

We stopped at the good old C shop in birch bay too. I have so many great memories if that place!

3 comments:

General Account said...

Hope to you see you soon, Jackson also picked out the Brave Bow and Arrow at the Disney store :) He loves it!! Jill

kelly said...

I would sure love to shoot arrows with your sweet new bow Estelle! Loving your Summer pics. Waterslides sound like a blast!!!

kelly said...

Ps. Lane & Estelle, I know you two are being super helpful for your Mommy these days. She loves you so much and takes such good care of you! Give her a big hug for me.