Lots of time spent on the lake, kayaking, boating, fishing, swimming. Lane had a blast!
Lane caught a crawdad in the lake, cooked it up and ate it :) If you click on this picture of Lane you can see some pretty gnarly stitches in his finger. The second night we were there he mangled up his finger on a dirt bike chain. He broke it and got 8 stitches in it.
This log provided a lot of entertainment!
Gorgeous views!
Lane and Will had lots of fun jumping off the dock.
So thankful we had a place like this to stay and take Ingrid back to! I wasn't able to keep up much on facebook, instagram or blogging while I was there because there was no cell service or internet, but that was actually pretty nice! Minus some people not knowing for a few weeks that I actually had Ingrid :)


No comments:
Post a Comment