Sunday, July 5, 2015

Ingrid 10 and 11 months

 How is this girl almost ONE?!!  These last 6 months have flown by and Ingrid as developed such a great personality.  She smiles huge, laughs a lot and makes some really weird faces.  She has got her two top teeth now and the two side ones are about to pop through.  Her hair is really starting to curl up in the back.  I am going to be amazed if I have two curly haired girls!
 Soooo big is still a favorite!

 Blowing kisses and waving bye bye or night night are a couple of her new tricks.  We had some really warm days in mid June so I got to break out Estelle's hand me downs from Southern CA!
 Ingrid doesn't really crawl the traditional way, but she can really move now.  She sits on her butt and scoots along with her legs and arms.  She pulls up on everything and things she's pretty fancy when she stands up at the coffee table or in the bathtub!

See my teeth!!!

1 comment:

michele said...

I love that grin!!! How cute!! Almost one. wow. Time flies. Can't wait to see you guys!