Well it's official, we are moving 2 weeks from tomorrow! Yep, you heard me right... God has just been full of surprises lately :) We have a two bedroom house right now. I knew that when I got pregnant I could get on the list for a 3 bedroom, which is usually a 3-6 month wait I would guess. I had to wait to get put on the list until after my first appointment. So Tuesday I had my first appointment and Wednesday I headed down to the housing office to be put on the list. So I am sitting there waiting for them to get all the paperwork done etc and the lady says, "You know what I think we have one open right now." What??? Yeah there was an open 3 bedroom and they had people all ready to move into it last Monday and they cancelled at the last minute, so now it's MINE! Since the house is all ready to move into, we are packing up and moving 2 weeks from tomorrow. It's not far, I can see it from where I sit right now, maybe about 50 yards away.
So please say a little prayer for us, well me in particular. That I start to feel better soon! It's getting better but I am hoping that in 2 weeks I will feel pretty normal so I can get through this little move in one piece! I will be emailing everyone our new address soon. And remember, until this baby comes, we have a spare bedroom. There will be a queen size air mattress waiting for someone to sleep on it... visitors welcome.
9 comments:
That queen bed sounds good right now. Wish I could just fly the coop. Heee Heeee.
I am very happy that you will be moving soon so you have time to prepare for the baby. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you many bursts of energy ahead! Lesha
We will be praying for you! I'll be home that Saturday and Sunday if Lane wants to hang out with us. Good luck!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is great news! I know it will go smoothly!
Hope you feel better soon, and I SO wish I could visit! Will you send me your new address once you're settled in?
Congrats thats wonderful, you will be able to get that out of the way before your to uncomfortable to do it. :) Jill
What! Moving ?? That's wonderful!!Lot's more room, and plenty of time to get the baby's room just how you want it! Wish we could be there to help you with the moving. You take it easy and let reese do most of it. I just may have to see how comfortable that air mattress is. Send address, so i can get your valentine's box to you guys. HUGS and KISSES !
Awesome... more space... your decorating wheels are already turning. I am excited to visit at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later. :)
I am thrilled for you! I am praying everyday that you will start to fill better! Wish I could jump on a plane and help out.
Is it arcoss the grass or the street? And are you as spoiled as the first one of it being on a corner?
Great! 2 kids in 1 room makes going to sleep hard. There were 3 of us in 1 room for a while when I was little and I remember a lot of yelling from my parents because we would keep each other awake. Course feeding us all that cool aide with the sugar in it didn't help.
Awesome!
Post a Comment