
Well here it is. I finally got a picture of my belly! This past week I've "popped out" quite a bit. I had an appointment yesterday and everything is looking good. I've only gained a couple pounds (I'm sure I'll make up for that soon). I am also measuring just like a week behind which was a huge surprise to me because with Lane I always measured a week ahead. Maybe this one will be a little smaller??
8 comments:
You look so adorable!!! I can't believe you are already 17wks! Glad to hear that your appt went well! Can't wait to see more pictures of you tummy as the weeks go on!
WOW! Super cute! I also love your wall color and the decor. It's similar to the gray in my house, although yours might be a tad more blue...but that could just be the picture. Anyway, I love it and am so inspired by your decorating talents. I'm getting there, little by little.
Awww! You look great as always! So tiny! I notice you are carrying a little differently than you did with Lane :-) I will be really surprised if you aren't having a little girl!!! When will you find out?
Oh my gosh~ You look great!!! WOW! And I couldn't help but notice the kitchen color... I love it~~
You look adorable. What fun decor and colors you have in you new house. Your so inspiring.
You look very cute! Just think you are almost half way!
That is the cutest baby tummy I have seen . You look good girl. Can't wait to see that tummy in person and talk to that baby. So Steph thinks you are carrying this differently huh? will be exciting to finally see that baby!!! Hang in there, Reese will be home the end of the week. Love you alot!
Oh Natasha! You look adorable! I love this picture! I'm glad to hear everything is going well :)
Post a Comment