Yesterday I had my 20 week ultrasound. It was very fun and.... I stayed strong and I didn't find out what it is! I am very excited to have that surprise at the end this time! The baby was very funny. It's arms were up by it's head most of the time. At one point I saw it yawn. They think it's about 13 oz, which is a little on the big side. There goes my hope that I would have a smaller baby! It is a very cute baby of course :) Looks a lot like the pictures of Lane I have. So there's my update on this little baby. We had a great weekend. I will share some pictures of Reese's graduation soon.
Sharing my pictures, thoughts and memories from the place I've been planted
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Ultrasound Pictures!
Yesterday I had my 20 week ultrasound. It was very fun and.... I stayed strong and I didn't find out what it is! I am very excited to have that surprise at the end this time! The baby was very funny. It's arms were up by it's head most of the time. At one point I saw it yawn. They think it's about 13 oz, which is a little on the big side. There goes my hope that I would have a smaller baby! It is a very cute baby of course :) Looks a lot like the pictures of Lane I have. So there's my update on this little baby. We had a great weekend. I will share some pictures of Reese's graduation soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So sweet!!!! I think it's a girl :-)
Oh yeah, & when I said I think it's a girl, that's just my hunch, not anything based on the ultrasound pictures. I figured you knew that anyway, but just wanted to make sure! Love ya! :-)
I do not have a feeling on what you are having... a girl -- fabulous!! A daughter would be a blast. But two cute boys, how fun that would be. You really can't go wrong! Love, Michele
Can't wait for boy/girl baby H. to arrive! Way to stay strong! I thought it was so fun not knowing if Gracie was a boy or girl!!
looks like lane in the profile. i can't make out the face pic tho. you'll have to give me a clue of what is where. i looked and looked, but, i can't tell the sex of that baby!!! i think it might be a boy, or a girl! :-)
Post a Comment