Sunday, September 19, 2010

sigh......

Today I am breathing a little easier. Our favorite guy is back after being gone for over 4 months. I am so thankful to have him home safely. Now we can really prepare for baby and enjoy our time together. Hopefully we'll have some pictures of baby girls room before too long.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!!

Leah said...

Welcome Home Reese!

michele said...

Oh!!! I am crying!! (Imagine that!)I miss you guys!! We want a family trip with you. I love Reese's smile. Just that "I'm so glad to be home grin."

Joelle said...

Wow! I didn't know that was happening! Welcome home Reese! You're awesome and we are so thankful for the job you do!

Pemberton Family said...

So happy for you guys Natasha. That is wonderful news.

Lindsey said...

Welcome Home!! You are amazing! Thank you for your hard work!!

Elaina said...

Welcome Home!! Glad you made it safely.

Jessica said...

Glad you all together again! Enjoy your time together getting ready for your sweet baby girl.

kyrsten said...

Welcome home Reese! So happy for you all!

The Price Family said...

Thanks for your hard work Reese, and welcome home! You are very much appreciated. Glad your family can all be together again, what a special time!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Soooo glad he is home! Welcome back Reese!

Lindy said...

Welcome home Reese. So happy that you are together again...I bet Lane was bursting with excitement to have his daddy back home. Thinking of you guys and praying for you always. Not too much longer and you will have your sweet baby girl to hold.

MOPS said...

What a beautiful picture! Your family together again! So thankful for that. Love you all, now it's time to get ready for ?? baby girl Heeringa!

Maria said...

So glad to hear this!!! Natasha, you are absolutely glowing in this pic. Great family pic. Can't wait to see what creative things you do with the baby's room. :)

Tami said...

Thank you so much for your service as a military family. Praying that God will bless this time together for all of you.