Thursday, November 11, 2010

39 + 2


Wow, I am 39 weeks +2 days! I have never been this pregnant before. I prayed that I wouldn't have her before 37 weeks because Case was born right at 37 weeks. But really? I had Reese take this picture of me this morning (actually he took 4 before I liked one enough to post!). My mirror does not make me look this big! This picture makes my stomach look enormous! That must be why people keep staring at me! I have to say I am not that uncomfortable, I am uncomfortable but it could be worse. I still can sleep pretty well at night and that in itself is a blessing. But as time goes by my help is dwindling. Reese's parents leave on vacation soon and Lesha is coming this weekend. I am going to try to be induced before Lesha comes. Pray that they will let me be induced! I don't so much need the physical help, but more the emotional support after I have her. So pray, pray, pray people!



Reese and Lane in Oct. 2007

Today, being Veteran's Day, I am thankful for my man who serves. Not only does he serve, but he is awesome at what he does! It takes a special man to do what he does, one with integrity, patience, and strength of body and mind. He represents all of these things.
Reese and I in May 2009
(and Case is in my belly :)

6 comments:

kelly said...

have been thinking about you and Lesha lately :) I could sense how much she loves you in the way she described one of her photos~"me holding my baby sister"

Lindsey said...

I am praying lots that this baby girl will arrive soon! You look great don't let the camera or mirrors tell you any different!

Thank you Reese for your service!

michele said...

Thank you so much to Reese for his service. And for the sacrifices you all make so that he can do the job he does. You look GREAT!!! All baby! She will be here soon! (I think :)

the Kohrs said...

Tasha! You look so good! I keep checking your page to see if she's born yet. We'll be keeping you in our prayers for sure, and my mom says hi!

Leah said...

Praying, praying, praying for you :)

michele said...

Pictures of our new niece... PLEASE!! Love you!! Michele