Lane brought a picture home from school the other day. He said his teacher had them draw what they wanted to be for Halloween and he drew Darth Vader. Before he ONLY wanted to be a storm trooper, the costume was $40, yeah right. So we asked him if he wanted to be Indiana Jones again, sure. So when I saw the picture he drew, I thought hey that one was cheaper. The next day I went to the Navy Exchange where all the Halloween stuff was 40% off and got his Darth Vader costume for $5.99, score!
Lane and Reese carved a cool, scary pumpkin. I didn't feel much like doing it this year, but I did roast and eat the pumpkin seeds. We just hung out here and took Lane trick or treating around the neighborhood. We saw a lot of his friends and he got plenty of candy! 

4 comments:
What a handsome fellow!!! Thinking about you lots, and sending prayers. I know Case not being here this year was hard. Love you!
Waiting......Waiting....Waiting...
Lane is growing up so fast. He looks older, like a boy, not a little boy. So cute.... and soscarey as Darth Vader !!!!! Hoping to see you SOON!
Love the costume and of course the bargain. Lane's school pictures are always fabulous! Can you tell he is so ready to hop off that stool and GO PLAY!?
I love and miss you. Baby girl come out soon...
Just stopping by to say hi and check how you are doing...come out baby girl. =)
Post a Comment