
So we hadn't been up to Bate's Nut Farm in two years. Last time we had Case with us. Last year, I just didn't feel up do it, being 4 cm dilated for about 4 weeks, ya know. (TMI) So at the last minute I decided to take Lane out of school early on his birthday and go up there. It takes about an hour. It is always SOOO busy on the weekends, so a Tuesday was the perfect day! The weather was so nice and cool and there was hardly anyone there.

Lane got out of the car, extended his arms out, and said "AHHH, country!" It is out in the "country." Kind of up in the mountains. They have goats, chickens, pigs, ducks, llama's, etc.

Farmer Lane

The hay maze was very fun.

Hay ride! Look at those dark clouds! I loved it!


What a fun place for some pictures. Estelle was all smiles, until she fell in between the pumpkins and got stuck!


4 comments:
Oh, Natasha! That last picture of you three is BEAUTIFUL! If its not in a frame already, do it soon :) Heck, I'll by ya the frame. Glad you had fun!
Love all the pics! Tasha you look SO BEAUTIFUL! That pic of Lane with his head poking through the farmer on the tractor is AWESOME...his head fit perfectly! Glad you guys had a FUN FALL DAY!
I am crazy about these pictures!! I do love the one of you, Lane and Estelle!! What a fun fall experience! I love a good pumpkin patch.
I'm so glad you got to go to the farm!!! So enjoy seeing these pictures and especially love "Farmer Lane"!!!
Post a Comment