Monday, January 23, 2012

The Happiest Place On Earth

We took a quick trip to the happiest place on earth over the weekend. Disneyland is always fun, Lane loves all the wild rides and Estelle is usually happy watching everything going on. We took her on Pirates of the Caribbean just as we always do, but this time she was little afraid of the dark!
Estelle is very excited to see Minnie! We decided to see Minnie this time instead of Mickey. We always see Mickey and we thought Estelle would like Minnie, as if she really cares yet :)
Inside Minnie's house!!
Meeting Minnie. Unfortunately the picture is a little blurry. Lane was way too cool for this and made a huge stink about it until we actually got up there and he smiled so nicely. It was a little sad this trip because he was a little too cool for a lot of things, oh man he is growing up.
On the huge ferris wheel in California Adventure. The hotel we stayed in had a view of the park and we could watch the World of Color show at night from the room. If you go to California Adventure park be sure to watch that show. We have seen it in person and from the room and it is AMAZING!!

It was a good little get away before things start to get a little crazy around here. Today I start my three online classes, so that will be keeping me busy until the end of May.

Also Estelle is walking! On January 18th she started taking more than a few steps at a time. Now she can walk across the room, etc. She still would rather walk on her knees, but she is getting it now. Fourteen months isn't too bad :)

4 comments:

michele said...

I love Disneyland!! We hope we can do that with your family in the fall! I love it that you went to see Minnie.
Your online classes will keep you busy!
I bet Estelle looks so adorable walking!

kelly said...

My buddies are growing up! Handsome,thoughtful guy <3 I'm glad you smiled for your picture, makes me smile.

Do I see a possible Michele sighting in FALL??? :D

Joelle said...

Oh!! How fun for you guys! Disneyland really is the happiest place on Earth. I love it and miss it so much! So happy you guys got to have a nice little vacay before you hit the grindstone with classes. What are you taking?

kelly said...

Estelle is going to laugh one day, at the look in her eyes in the first picture. Love you guys, Sending big hugs even for Mr Cool. {Lane}