I got these fun pictures while Grandma Alma was visiting a couple weeks ago too. Estelle is having a lot of fun with bubbles. I adore the picture of her and Lane looking at each other. Lane and Estelle just love each other! She is getting old enough now where she can really bother him and then he begins to bug her back and then she has a fit, but most of the time they get a long well.
While Lane was in school on Monday, Grandma, Estelle and I went to walk around the Hotel Del Coronado. It is just a beautiful place to look at and there is a lot of history there. My favorite part was looking at their garden. It had all sorts of herbs and yummy stuff growing in it, very inspiring!
This tree is the tree Marilyn Monroe stood in front of in Some Like It Hot.
Sorry about the absence of blog posts. Right after my Grandma came we all got really sick. Oddly enough I think Estelle picked it up somewhere and we got it from her. It was a yucky stomach bug and it took Lane and I like 5 days to get over it. That and trying to keep up with my classes as well as some dental issues for me, left little time for things like blogging. I really could use some prayer right now, just to get through these last few weeks of my classes and that my mouth would stop hurting. :( On a brighter note, I did just find out that I have only one more class to go before I graduate with my AA/transfer degree! So I will be taking a 6 week class in the summer and be done for now :)


4 comments:
I love the picture of Lane & Estelle looking at each other & laughing. I love to hear the laughter of children. Such a sweet sound. Jayven loves chasing bubbles. He to bothers his sister Shaylei who's 8yrs older, but if I get after him for something she's right there telling me Gma he's just a baby. I will be praying for you.
That picture of Lane and Estelle melts ones heart. Can't wait for Gracie to bond with her future brother/sister like that. So glad your Grandma could visit you and your home. Sorry to hear about the illness that hit you guys. Yucky I am sure it was. Praying for you daily and way to go on the AA that is just awesome!!!
love the one of Lane and Estelle. I am also happy to see your patio colors. ; )
I can hear Estelle's "ohhhh" when I look at that first picture. I will be praying for you, you're almost there!
Post a Comment