Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

This was the first Christmas that we haven't spent with family in WA.  We decided to stay home and although we really missed seeing everyone, it was nice and relaxing.  We started off the Christmas season with Reese's work Christmas party on December 6th.

 Then we had the kids party for all the kids from Reese's work.  Santa made an appearance this year and brought Christmas jammies for all the kids.



 Lane had a part in the Christmas program at church.  He was a towns person and a shepherd.  This was one big bonus of staying home for Christmas, Lane has never been in a church program, because we've always been gone.  I loved watching him!
 We had a gingerbread house making party at our house with some friends.

 On Christmas Eve we went to church and that night Lane read Twas the Night before Christmas for us. :)


 We decorated Christmas cookies...
 And Christmas morning was super relaxing. In fact I stayed in my pajamas all day!

 Lane got a skateboard ramp and Estelle got a Easy Bake Oven.  Just to name a few...


 And it was this sweet girls first Christmas.  Reese's Grandma Barbara has made these special stockings (socks) for everyone in the family.  They are special to us, and I love that I have one for Case.  We always hang his up.  My heart and my sock hooks are full now...  I love my family from here to heaven, and although we have many trials, I am counting my blessings!

3 comments:

kelly said...

Oh! Love how Lane got to be in a church Christmas program! Ingrid is really reminding me of Lesha! Beautiful memories! Love seeing your Christmas in Kodiak. xo

Leah said...

Such a fun special Christmas at home!

michele said...

Love this post so much!! Happy New Year with lots of love!