Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun



Hunter, Lane, Kristian, Elaina, and me
We made plans to meet Elaina and boys at Bates Nut Farm yesterday. Reese had the day off so he came along too. I love these cut outs for pictures.


I so wanted Case's head to peeking through too but that would have been a little tricky :)
There he is, isn't he a chunky monkey!
Case's first hayride.
Here's Lane's beautiful pose in the pumpkins :) He is such a cheeser. We had a fun day. We planned to go on a weekday this year because last year was CRAZY on the weekend! It was much better this year. Since Reese came along, Elaina and I got to look around in their adorable gift shop without boys! As a side note I found this sign at the gift shop that I wish I would have bought. Maybe I will order it. Isn't it great! I live near the beach and love to bake, how fitting and remember all the vintage signs I have in my dining room. Must buy vintage tin sign....


3 comments:

MOPS said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I really like case's cammo hat!
Lane you screwball!
love ya all.

Anonymous said...

How fun! And what great pics! On a side note, I see a lot of those tin signs at thrift stores around here. I'll have to pick them up for you next time I see them.

michele said...

Oh my gosh! HOW CUTE, I love those pics!! Pumpkin patches are such a treat! And that vintage sign... very cute! I am SO wanting Hazel and Case to meet and to bond! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LANE!!! I will try to call in a bit.