Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bubbles, Beach and our little Beauty

We had a major bubble bath the other night. Bubble mat + bubble bath = LOTS OF BUBBLES!

We walked down to the beach for a fun afternoon yesterday. The boys swam, flew the kite, played LaCrosse etc. Estelle and I came down after her nap. We roasted hot dogs and made smores. Estelle hung out in her Go Pod.
Lane had fun climbing on a lifeguard stand.... and jumping off of it.

My little beauty in her tutu. She got in her tutu for church today. She's thinks she is quite the fancy pants.

"You talking to me?" She LOVES attention. Loves it when anyone talks to her, holds her, takes her picture.....oh boy!

5 comments:

michele said...

I have never seen a child look so cute while missing his front two teeth.
Estelle!!! Hazel is going to eat you up!! Estelle, you look beautiful!
I am so thankful today for our military!

kelly said...

Holy Bubbles Batman!
So good to see you enjoying family time! These smiles made my day!Great pictures.

I agree too, who looks so handsome missing front teeth???

Bethany said...

Oh your kiddos are just adorable! And those tutu pics are too much :)!

Leah said...

Most beautiful children ever?!? The picture of Lane in the sand looking up is SO very handsome. And, its been scientifically proven that Estelle cannot take a bad picture. Beauty Queen!

Jonathan and Kristen said...

So pretty much everyone agrees...your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Today, I'm missing my grandmas and thinking a lot about women who are without their moms today, or the unthinkable--moms without their children. It breaks my heart that you fall in both of those categories.
I hope you were able to give thanks for the wonderful mother God gave you and that Lane and Estelle made you feel like the amazing mother you are. I hope it brings you comfort knowing that Case and your mom not only have the ultimate prize of being in the presence of their Savior, they also have each other as they wait for you to come home.
I'm so grateful for your presence in my life. You teach me so much. Happy Mother's Day to one of the greatest moms ever!