Sunday, August 7, 2011

Highlights From Alaska

Warming up in the "spa like" sauna.
Going on a hike and taking pictures until.......
......we saw a HUGE black bear eating what looked like a deer carcass, he wasn't about to back down either, so we quietly turned around. After taking a few pictures of course. (click on the picture to make it bigger)
Watching these boys enjoy the outdoors.
Hanging out on the dock on the rocking chairs, knitting and reading.
Finding a wonderful place to fly fish up the river, it was like something from a movie!
Great catches and yummy trout!
Hangin' with my hubby.

4 comments:

Leah said...

I love the picture of Reese fly fishing! And the last picture of you two is my favorite! I want to go there!

Lindsey said...

What breath taking pictures. It looks peaceful and relaxing for sure! I too want to go there!

Joelle said...

Wow! What a wonderful retreat it looks like you had. I hope it was just what you needed. Beautiful pictures.

kelly said...

So, so craving nature like that! God is good!!! Thank you for sharing your trip and photos. So glad you all had a wonderful experience. <3