Thursday, September 22, 2011

HAIR

This little one if finally getting more hair! The other day I attempted to put a clip in it. It worked, it fell out every once in a while, but it worked!
I am not sure why, but Estelle is called a boy ALL THE TIME! I hadn't said much to Reese about it, then we took her to Costco. Reese was pushing her in the stroller and someone called her a boy. I told him that people say that all the time and he said that it was like the fourth time just while we were in Costco that someone had said it. I don't dress her like a boy....I don't even think she has boyish features. Hmmmm. Anyway, maybe the clip will help?

9 comments:

kelly said...

People always thought Evan was a girl which was kind of embarrassing. He had lots of blond ringlets. The beard definitely distinguishes him now.
I don't think Estelle looks boyish at all. I bet she will be able to kick some boys b*#ts when she is older though.
Thinking of you all. Hugs, Kelly and Rog

Unknown said...

People think Josey is a boy all the time! She's always in something pink or girlish when we go out, but she still gets called a boy. Actually it happened a few times yesterday at the mall, Josey had a flower headband on!

kelly said...

Oh my goodness!!! A hair barrette!!! She's precious!!! How exciting! :D

Leah said...

I agree with Kelly, so exciting! That top picture, she looks SO much like Lane. Maybe its the closed mouth smile? Charlie was called a girl as a baby and Lucy has been called a boy, I've decided that people just aren't very smart sometimes :)

Lindy said...

She is SO cute! I swear people just don't pay attention to what babies are wearing...Slade is decked out in BOY clothes all the time with a blue blanket in tow and people say "is it a boy or girl" I mean REALLY??? I'm sure Estelle has been in PINK and people say that. Crazy people must all be colored blind or something! :)

Mackenzie said...

oh she definely does not look like a boy. Emmalyn doesn't have much hair either. And it must be a Costco thing...Em was in pink and 2 people commented on how cute that little boy was. Silly people.

Laura said...

People ALWAYS called my daughter a boy. She would be dressed in all pink and still. Someone said "what a cute little GUY" when I had her out, pink shirt & bow headband on! It just always happens for some reason.

She is beautiful & I love the clippies in her hair :)

michele said...

She is soooo cute!!!

Lindsey said...

Adorable is what everyone should refer to her as!! Can't wait to see you guys!