Estelle turned 18 months in May. I finally got her to her well baby appointment the other day. She weighed about 26 lbs and is 33 inches tall. She is starting to slim out now. When the doctor asked me if she said seven clear words, I was like umm.... we are getting there. Her talking cracks me up. She really jabbers and although I know a lot of the words she is saying, other people would not understand them clearly. She loves being outside, riding her bike, watching bubbles, and sitting on my lap :) Some days when she is really crabby I just have to sit down with her for a little while and it usually makes everything better again. Estelle is quite emotional. Sometimes I love it because she gets so excited about things and she is so happy and loving towards us. And then there are days when it drives me up a wall, she gets mad about everything and screams when I can't hold her or if we are doing something she doesn't like. I guess that's a toddler for you. She is so much fun, I love her sugar and spice!

5 comments:
Precious photos! I love you Little Miss!!!<3<3<3
What a sweet thing! Your description of her reminds me of Jovie a little bit. My word for her was always "passionate"...whether it was something she was really happy about or really mad about, it was always to the max! It'll be such a great character trait and strength for her! Can't wait to see her in a couple months.
She looks like Lane. She also looks a bit like Hazel I think.
Oh,,, that sugar and spice! Can't wait to see her!
Oh and I didn't mention this but I think she is INCREDIBLY cute!
Cool bubbles!!! The pictures are irresistibly adorable.
Post a Comment