I am really enjoying having my container garden this year! Almost every year we've lived her I tried growing tomatoes and I am hopeful that this year I will have success! There are these big green caterpillars (I think they are called cutworms) that love to eat my tomatoes. I haven't found too many of them on it this year and I've been trying to keep up on picking them off. I have a ton of grape tomatoes on there, now they just need to get ripe! I also have sugar snap peas, jalapenos, strawberries, lettuce and some herbs.
Estelle loves
eating sand playing at the beach!
A couple weeks ago we headed up to Julian for the day. We walked up to Washington Mine to check it out. It was fun day, until Estelle screamed much of the way home :) She's doesn't love the car. Funny girl. Lane loved exploring the mine, he just soaks things like that up!
3 comments:
Your container garden looks fantastic! Estelle is getting so big and looks so cute. I am glad you guys took that little day trip. I wish Estelle enjoyed car rides a bit more! :)
Oh my gosh, I just noticed Estelle in that first picture. What a ham!
Fantatic Garden!! Mikey is giving a garden a try for the first time this year. I just admire it and can't wait to eat the veggies. :) Estelle is an adorable ham that is for sure! Praying for you daily!!
Post a Comment