I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We are spending a lot of time with family and friends. We are also enjoying a mountain of snow! Right now there is 2 1/2 feet at my dads house. It is beautiful, but I will be ready to get back to my mild southern California weather! Sorry no pictures. I hope to share some soon.
"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Almight God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6
Blessings to you all in the New Year!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too! I agree that the snow is getting old...
Can I go with you to that Mild California weather!?! Can't wait to see some pics.
Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment