Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sugar Cookies

I have been busy busy busy decorating cookies. I love these sugar cookies and I only make them for Lane's birthday and Christmas because they are so much work! I came up with the idea for the snowflakes this year. They were a lot of fun. I am giving these to some of our friends here along with a handmade ornament for a little Christmas gift.


10 comments:

MOPS said...

those are the prettiest cookies. do they have the really good frosting you make on them? only 5 days left. hohoho....merry christmas!!!

Elaina said...

I love the snowflakes! Have a great trip.

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! I would have a hard time eating them...well, maybe for the first bite or two :-)

kyrsten said...

You put my sugar cookies to shame!

Lindsey said...

Oh how my mouth just waters looking at your yummy sugar cookies! Hope they make the fondue party! So pretty!

Unknown said...

I would love to know where you found the recipes, so I can go find, or if you would type em up and share em. Yours look fabulous and I've been searching for cookies and icing like that for years!!!! You have made me so hungry for sugar cookies! lol Thanks.

mariemolitor said...

You need to start you own magazine called "No Better Home than Natasha's" I'll subscribe as I'm sure most ladies will:) I am amazed at these cookies as well as all your creativity shown on your blog!

michele said...

Oh they look SOO beautiful and delicious!!

Maria said...

These blue and white snowflake cookies look so fun! I want to try those. You are so creative! By the way, I got your cute card in the mail the other day. Thanks for the receipt also. That was very sweet of you.

Jessica said...

I love the snowflakes..so pretty!