Lane had his physical for preschool yesterday. He weighs 45 lbs and is almost 44 inches tall, 95th percentile for height and weight. He did really good even though he didn't want to go. He had to get 3 shots, the poor kid was crying and so sad, but so brave. Afterward we went to Target and I got him some Legos, that made him feel better. Although while we were waiting for the doctor to come in Lane was almost falling asleep in the chair and he felt really warm. He kept saying how cold he was and shivering, this was all before the shots. So I get him home and take his temp and it's 102. I gave him Tylenol and an hour later he was fine and has been fine ever since. I kept him home from school today anyway. I thought I'd post a picture of him that I took the other day. He really likes glueing. He even has blue glittery glue. That day he had collected a whole bunch of leaves and shells and was glueing them onto a big piece of paper, notice the PUDDLE of glue.
Sharing my pictures, thoughts and memories from the place I've been planted
Thursday, September 25, 2008
My little (big) guy
Lane had his physical for preschool yesterday. He weighs 45 lbs and is almost 44 inches tall, 95th percentile for height and weight. He did really good even though he didn't want to go. He had to get 3 shots, the poor kid was crying and so sad, but so brave. Afterward we went to Target and I got him some Legos, that made him feel better. Although while we were waiting for the doctor to come in Lane was almost falling asleep in the chair and he felt really warm. He kept saying how cold he was and shivering, this was all before the shots. So I get him home and take his temp and it's 102. I gave him Tylenol and an hour later he was fine and has been fine ever since. I kept him home from school today anyway. I thought I'd post a picture of him that I took the other day. He really likes glueing. He even has blue glittery glue. That day he had collected a whole bunch of leaves and shells and was glueing them onto a big piece of paper, notice the PUDDLE of glue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad to hear that he is a healthy boy!!! I can't believe how much he has grown since you left for San Diego!
Poor little guy. What a cutie. Reminds me of his dad at that age. Only no blanket or basset hound. Time flies! Kiss him while you can catch him.
Lane, you are a very good crafter.I am going to send you some stickers for your crafting. What is your favorite kind of candy? I'd like to send you that too. Love, Aunt Michele
Oh, I can't believe what a big guy Lane is!
Post a Comment