Up, up and away
Yesterday was fun. We decided to venture out to the Wild Animal Park. Lane loves the zoo, but Reese and I think the animal park is better. The animals roam around in big enclosures instead of in cages. They also have full herds of animals too. It is a cool place. One thing we did this time that was new was the balloon safari. It is a tethered helium balloon that we went up 400 ft in to get a birds eye view of the park. It was very cool and I also got some fun pictures from up there! When you come down to visit, be prepared for us to drag you to the park :)
7 comments:
How fun! What a great way to spend the day!!
That looks like fun I'll have to drag my kiddos there soon!
WAIT A MINUTE! you mean you were up in that yellow thing?! WOW! That sounds like a great adventure!
FUN FUN FUN in the sun!
Wow! How cool! I bet Lane loved being up high!
How fun! I love visiting places like that.
Looks a great family outting! When I visit I will for sure be ready for a day at the park!
FUN! (I finally created an account so I can leave comments!)
Post a Comment