Sharing my pictures, thoughts and memories from the place I've been planted
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
What's on the Menu??
One thing I enjoy doing every week is planning our meals for the week. I love finding new recipes and trying them out. I used to watch the Food Network all the time, that was before the Backyardigans and Curious George took over. I am sure at some point I won't like it, probably when I have more kids, all of them liking different things. But for now I still like to do it. So since I like to do it and everyone could use a new recipe now and again, I decided that every week I would post the menu for the week. They will be located on the left side of the blog. I won't post the recipes unless I get requests either by commenting to any post or by emailing me. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
can't you just send all the meals up here for us? like those dinner places? everything sounds good.
you crafty thing - now in all areas, not just cards and scrappin.
Awesome idea. Email me a couple...the goulash for sure. Thank you.
Sounds yummy! Want to come cook for me?
I like the way you worded your menu. Makes me feel like I am looking at the lunch menu in grade school or college.
I am only cooking for 2 now and I am sick of the same old things. It is nice to see what someone else is having.
wow...sounds good! what is goulash?
Do you do mail order? I am sensing a great business opportunity :-)
Post a Comment